- Contact Number: 07561340920
- Location: London
- City: London
- Postal Code: L
- Listed: February 8, 2017 1:25 pm
- Expires: 14 days, 13 hours
‘The World is Your Oyster’ Learn English at ESOL London (Emma’s School of Languages)
• I’m Emma; an experienced ESOL Teacher
• CELTA trained
• Five years experience teaching abroad in South Korea, Brazil, Slovenia, Austria, France and England
• Offering friendly, fun and useful English classes
1. Waterloo Academy,
103 Waterloo Road (outside of Waterloo Station)
8 Berwick Street, Soho
Group classes starting from Tuesday the 16th of June!
Tuesday evenings (Waterloo Academy)
1) 6pm-7.30pm Elementary level class 1
2) 7.30pm-9pm Intermediate level class 1
Wednesday evenings (8 Berwick Street, Soho)
3) 6pm-7.30pm Advanced level class 1
Thursday evenings (Waterloo Academy)
4) 6pm-7.30pm Elementary level class 1
5) 7.30pm-9pm Intermediate level class 1
More classes will be added over time.
10 students max
General English classes working loosely from a textbook, concentrating on speaking and real life situations. Also focusing on listening, reading, writing and grammar.
Classes are £15 for the 90 minute class, book and pay via website beforehand (website coming soon)
Or pay on the day cash or card, but make sure to book a place before the class by contacting me.
*SPECIAL OFFER* £10 for the 90 minute class if you book and pay online 4 weeks in advance!
BOOK A PLACE FOR EACH CLASS ON THE WEBSITE (COMING SOON) OR BY CALL/TEXT/EMAIL
07561 340 920
Keep up to date with ESOL London…
Facebook: ESOL London